Aveeno Baby Wash Shampoo :
Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo blends natural oat extract into a rich lathering cleansing wash that cleans without drying because it is soap free and allergy tested. This tear-free formula can be used on skin and hair for gentle cleansing that rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo is formulated to be gentle enough for infants, and babies’ sensitive skin. It’s tear free, soap free and paraben free.
BRAND INFORMATION :
Aveeno Baby Shampoo :
From their humble beginning in 1945, the story of the AVEENO brand has been one of discovery. By unlocking nature’s powers through scientific advances, they have discovered ways to nurture, transform skin and hair to an enhanced state of natural health and beauty. Today, they partner with leading health professionals and scientists in the discovery of active naturals ingredients. Derived from nature, uniquely formulated and scientifically proven to soothe skin and hair, these exclusive formulas are trusted and recommended by professionals as effective wellness solutions. AVEENO uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits. These are called active naturals, natural ingredients uniquely formulated to deliver visible results. Scientists at AVEENO follow highest standards of ingredient selection, formulation and manufacturing with processes that retain the strength and purity of such ingredients.
AVEENO BABY WASH NATURAL OAT EXTRACT :
The product has a pleasant fresh scent that is not overpowering, and it lathers nicely to create fun bubbles for a child to play with. My daughter likes the scent and especially the bubbly bath water. This two-in-one product takes care of the head to toe cleansing without stripping the skin of its natural oils, and babies do not sweat as much or get very dirty, so there really is no need to spend your money on more than one product (and expose your child to even more chemicals).
Pediatricians recommend this product due to the blending of the natural oat extract in a soap-free, paraben-free, and tear-free formula that rinses off easily and doesn’t leave the baby’s skin tight and dry. It is also hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, and can be used every day, even on newborns, providing the gentlest cleansing for both body and hair. The oat kernel extract has very hydrating properties which is why using this on your baby’s skin helps it from drying out, though if your child has extremely dry skin, you might still need extra moisturizer. It is a soothing cleanser for babies and kids (and in a pinch, even works well for adults).
About Aveeno :
From humble beginnings in 1945, the story of the Aveeno Brand has been one of discovery. By unlocking nature’s powers through scientific advances, they have discovered ways to nurture and transform skin and hair to an enhanced state of natural health and beauty.
Key Features :
- Moisturising Body Wash with Active Naturals Oat Formula
- Paediatrician recommended brand
- Clinically shown to gently cleanse sensitive skin without damaging the skin barrier
- Gently moisturises Dry Skin, Even Dry Sensitive Skin
- Fragrance-Free, Dye-free, Alcohol-free
- Look for the Genuine Good seal on all official Aveeno Baby products in India
Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Avena Sativa(Oat)Kernel Flour, Sodium Chloride, Laureth 2, Citric Acid, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba(Guar) Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxylpropyl Timonium Chloride, Panthenol, Avena Sativa(Oat)Kernel Extract, Ceramide NP
Sodium Trideceth Sulfate :
Sodium trideceth sulfate is a cleansing agent that belongs to the chemical class of alkyl ether sulfates. An ether is an organic compounds that contains an oxygen atom bound to two hydrocarbon groups. It is considered safe and has a very low concern for hazard. It is a cleansing and foaming agent that removes dirt, sweat, product, and of course oils. Will it completely strip your hair of its oil? That depends.
Sodium Lauroamphoacetate :
Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Surfactant) Ingredient that is added to cosmetic products to clean or remove dirt and oil from the skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride :
Caprylic Capric Triglycerides is a great product to use in your DIY mixes. You’ll find it as an ingredient in a number of my DIY Recipes. It’s used to make products for the hair and skin, including shampoos and conditioners, makeup, bath and body products, and natural perfumes.
Active Naturals Oat Extract :
Carefully extracted from the oat kernel, Active Naturals Oat Extract provide a soothing effect while gently nourishing delicate skin.
Aveeno Baby Shampoo Benefits :
- The Aveeno brand has harnessed the naturally soothing power of oatmeal in this ultra-gentle, eczema treatment baby wash to help you care for your baby’s skin.
- This breakthrough Active Natural Oats based formula combines soothing oat essence with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra-dry skin and gently cleanse without damaging skin’s barrier.
- Natural ingredients uniquely formulated to deliver visible results.
- As a skin protectant, active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin’s normal pH and aid in
- the maintenance of skin’s moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin
- These ingredients like proteins, lipids, enzymes, vitamins and anti-oxidants provide a soothing effect, while deeply nourishing delicate baby skin.
Aveeno Baby Shampoo Experience :
We’ve used this shampoo/baby wash on our baby since she was 1 week old. It’s very gentle, while still effectively cleansing her skin. She smells so good and fresh after her bath. Everyone remarks on how great she smells! We use it as both a shampoo and as a body-wash, and it functions well for both purposes. We first received a bottle as a gift at our baby shower, but I’ve continued to purchase it since it works so well. Her skin is never dry or irritated, and its no-tears formula is ideal for babies and small children.”
Safety Warning :
Safety Tip :
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
|Brand –||Aveeno Baby|
|Type –||Moisturising Wash|
|Age –||0 Months+|
|Capacity –||236 ml|
|Price –||Rs. 699/-|
Buy Product : firstcry.com
Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo699/-
Support healthy hair function9.2 /10
Encourage new hair growth8.0 /10
Prevent hair fall7.9 /10
- The light fresh scent is not too strong.
- Tear-free, paraben-free, soap-free, and hypoallergenic.
- Formulated with hydrating oat kernel extract, this product keeps your baby’s skin and hair soft and soothed.
- The bottle itself is not made in a way that affords a good grip for slippery hands.
- A pump-top would have been much easier to use and to get the exact amount out of.
- Some people prefer unscented products.