Powerful Home Remedies For Hair Growth :
What are the most important factors affecting hair growth?
How your hair grow depends on several factors and how to connect with each other. Here is a list of factors that can reduce hair growth:
- Old age
- Unhealthy diet leading to vitamin, mineral, and protein deficiencies
- Weak immune system
- Hormonal imbalance
- Physical stress on the hair. such as over-styling and usage of excessive hair products
- Environmental factors, such as seasonal changes, atmospheric pollutants, atmospheric pollutants,and sunlight exposure.
- Psychological issues like stress, trauma, and anxiety.
- Medications like antidepressants and blood thinners.
- Sudden weight loss
Many factors! And many of them get out of control. Therefore, you should focus on taking care of your hair with natural hair treatment and right food and supplements (most factors are our factors). An extra benefit using home remedies is that they are cheap. It’s like cake and cherry!
There are many natural remedies that deliver great results when used for hair growth. We have discussed each in detail below :
Folic Acid :
Folic acid is also known as vitamin B9. Folic acid supplements are often recommended to improve hair growth and treat hairstyle. It plays an important role in the formation of red blood cells in the body. These cells are responsible for the transportation of various nutrients, enzymes and hormones, including different parts of the body, including skull and hair . It can be supplied on daily basis to help hair growth.
a.Vitamins B9 :
An adequate intake of Vitamins B9 is important as it helps the body as a to utilise amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins. It helps the body from blood cells in bone marrow and ensures rapid cell growth in infancy, adolescence, and pregnancy. Vitamin B9 plays a crucial role in producing nucleic acids (e.g., DNA), the body’s genetic material.
Together with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 it also helps control blood levels of the amino acids homocysteine which is associated with certain chronic conditions such as heart disease.
Teas For Hair Growth :
You Will Need :
- 1 green tea bag
- 2 cups hot water
What You Have To Do :
- Soak the tea bags in hot water for 7-8 minutes.
- Apply warm green tea all over your scalp.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse off with cold water.
How Often You Should Do This :
You can apply this to your hair every time you wash it.
Why This Works :
Green tea is rich in antioxidants that prevent hair loss and boost hair growth. Many other herbal teas possess similar properties and can be used just like green tea to rinse your hair.Tea rinses have been tested and tried by many people for hair growth, and the results have been positive. Some of the other teas that you can use are bamboo tea, nettle tea, sage tea, or even regular black tea. Just steep the tea bag or a tablespoon of the dried herb in hot water and use it as described above.
Hair is made up of keratin protein and eggs are a great source of protein. Thus, they are highly beneficial in helping your hair grow.
- Whisk two egg yolks and mix in two tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mixture on your scalp and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it out with cold water and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Alternatively, mix one egg and one- quarter cup each of plain yogurt and mayonnaise in a blender. Apply this hair mask and cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave it on for at least half an hour before rinsing it out.
Fish Oil :
Fish oils are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that not only promote smooth, shiny hair, but also encourage healthy hair growth. Oftentimes, a deficiency of these fatty acids impedes hair growth.
Take fish oil supplements daily for at least a month.If you just cannot stand the smell of fish oils, consider taking flaxseed oil. You can also include flax seeds in your diet.
Coconut Milk :
Coconut milk contains vitamin B, C, and E, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, selenium, and many other nutrients. It promotes your hair, promotes hair growth, and prevents hair loss. You can only add fresh coconut milk to your diet, or try one of these treatments.
- Massage your scalp with coconut milk, leave it on for at least half an hour and then wash it out with lukewarm water. Do this two to four times a month.
- Apply a combination of one -quarter cup each of coconut milk, wheat germ oil, and Aloe Vera gel. All these ingredients encourage hair growth, and aloe vera contains an enzyme that decreases hair loss.
- Mix coconut milk with avocado pulp, olive oil, and a little honey to make a nourishing hair mask.
Beside these natural cures, diet plays an important role in healthy hair growth. So, enjoy fresh and nutritious foods in your diet, particularly green leafy vegetables and dairy products as protein and B vitamins are nourishing for your hair.
Yoga For Hair Growth :
Yoga can stimulate your scalp by improving blood and oxygen flow in the body. This results in enough nutrients reaching the hair follicles and rejuvenating them, having an automatic effect on the growth cycle of the hair. Yoga can also help to regulate the body’s hormones that affect hair growth and hair loss. Some yoga poses (asanas) that are recommended for hair growth are :
- Adho Mukha Savanasana
To know more about these asanas and other asanas that can help hair growth.
Diet For Hair Growth :
It is important to make a few dietary modifications to stimulate the process of hair growth and prevent hair loss. First and foremost, these are the foods to avoid for healthy hair growth:
- Junk and processed food
- Aerated drinks
- Swordfish, mackerel, and tuna ( as they can contain mercury)
- Sugary food like donuts, desserts,pastries, etc.
- Starch items like white bread, white pasta, and croissants
Include vitamin and mineral-rich fruits and vegetables, whole grains, carbohydrates, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein-rich foods in your diet.These are rich in phytonutrients that are beneficial for hair growth.
Inadequate rotation is one of the main reasons behind hair loss in men. Massages can improve rotation and encourage new hair growth.
To grow hair fast in one month, try daily skull massage.
Using circular movement, slowly massage your skull with your fingers for 5 minutes each day. This kneading movement will help blood vessels and increase blood flow in the skull – providing more oxygen in the area, which is essential for healthy hair.